Super Quick Version because you’re busy & might just want to skim:
- All the retired patterns that are coming back this time are now live on both ravelry & payhip.
- They’ll be up through the end of the day Monday, November 27.
- The retired patterns are already on sale (you don’t need a code).
- I am turning my computer off and hiding in a blanket fort for the rest of the week. If you hit a snag (I truly don’t think you will, this is pretty streamlined, but just in case) you can send me a message, and I’ll sort you out early next week (just don’t fret if you don’t hear from me till then because of the aforementioned blanket fort situation).
Longer version (aka read this if you still have questions or if you see something and wonder if there’s a problem):
- Most of my early patterns are retired, but twice a year I bring many of them back for a few days (not all, but most of them), just in case there’s something you really miss.
- All the patterns that are coming back are up now on both ravelry & payhip.
- They’ll be up through Monday, November 27. (Technically, I’ll take them down Tuesday morning, but that takes hours, and I can’t say exactly when I’ll be done, so it’s safest to just say ‘through Monday’). When they’re gone, they’re gone until the next time we do this (likely some time next summer).
- You will see text on the pattern pages explaining that they’re retired and not usually available. But you will also see the handy cart buttons. If you see those, it means you can buy that pattern. (If you don’t, it means that’s not one of the patterns that came back this time.) This is all explained in the text on the pattern page, but sometimes folks don’t read past the first line, so I’m mentioning it here too.
- The retired patterns are on sale (the current patterns are not). The prices are already adjusted ($7.50 instead of $10 for single patterns, $15.95 instead of $19.95-$24.95 for books).
- I am taking this week off. But that’s why we’re keeping this super simple. If the buy buttons are there, you can buy it (if they’re not, you can’t). The prices on the retired patterns are already changed (you don’t need a code). The retired patterns are up for a whole week (and then they really are gone). I don’t think there should be many questions. If you have one, you can contact me and I’ll help! But you probably won’t hear from me till next week. For I am only one person, and I very much need a week straight of doing my very best impression of a sweet potato.
I hope you find something you love, and that your week is full of rest and joy and connection and whatever else you most need right now!